Job responsibilities of Sales Finance Manager;
- Prepare and lead the business discussion for the team on a monthly basis.
- Monitor sales performance on a regular basis against plan and historical data.
- Lead the annual budgeting process and collect all explanations to support our proposal.
- Lead the 1st week's meeting to ensure the team's progress in the same direction and able to adjust the plan in time.
- Prepare an overall performance presentation with a forecast for the upcoming month, both with supporting explanations.
- Prepare and consolidate the sales forecast of current and next month, improve the discussion by developing the template to shorten the time, and able to respond to frequently mentioned questions quickly.
- Support the team when needed including ad-hoc.
- Ensure the team understands and knows all KPIs expected to achieve each fiscal year.
- Summarize the actual performance of all other metrics regularly to make sure the team is on track.
- Ensure the team and new joiner understand the terminology and process.
- Monitor closely and raise concerns regarding percentage utilization against plan regularly.
- Develop and provide maintenance on the tool for accrual estimation.
- Lead the team to request for release of budget in a timely manner before accounting closure period.
- Consolidate and analyze the team's performance evaluation, then lead the process for proposal and approval.
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance/Accounting)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales & Finance
- Knowledge of SAP, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables)
- Strong in analytical and stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills to be working with multiple functions.
- Well-organized and eager to learn.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.