Argyll Scott is now working with one of the leading F&B companies in our field area. We are looking for a talented Sales Capability Manager to join and lead a sales development function at a manager level. If you are excited to be part of this opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career!
Location: Central Bangkok / hybrid work
Budget: 100K-150K with other benefits
Report to: Head of Sales
Day to day:
- Support traditional trade sales teams in each region (Northern, Eastern North, Southern)
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and related teams to research, pilot, and/or execute initiatives aimed at enhancing the field-based sales team's development and promoting solutions for boosting sales capabilities and salesforce effectiveness.
- Establish KPIs for National Distribution Partners (NDP) and Area Sales Executives.
- Take charge of both internal and external capability enhancement initiatives.
- Create and implement an onboarding program.
- Oversee and assess performance evaluations.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate training requirements and gaps to ensure that training programs remain relevant, efficient, and yield tangible results.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- The ideal candidate should possess over 5 years of experience in RSM, Sales Development and Distributor Management.
- Proficiency in both Thai and English communication is essential.
- Willing and able to undertake extensive travel in upcountry regions.
- Strong communications skills / Sharp / Active
Argyll Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
For more information, please apply or email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.