My client is the listed conglomerate natural oil company with a sustainable value methodology based in Bangkok. They are looking for Risk Management Internal Control Manager to be reporting directly to Head of Risk and Internal Control. The overall responsibility is leading, monitoring, supporting, evaluating, and advising the risk exposure and internal process of group policies and company culture to the related stakeholders.
· Defining, designing, implementing and developing overall risk management, internal control and Business continuity management process for the organization
· Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
· Explaining the internal and external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
· Providing advice and support to management and staff at all levels
· Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
You will need to have:
· A Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Actuarial, MIS, Business Administrative, Economics or related fields
· Familiarity with Corporate and Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Control and Business Continuity Management
· Direct background from Big 4, Audit firm or Oil & Gas industry experiences is preferred
· 10 years of Internal Control and Risk Assessment experience at Supervisor level
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.