An exciting Regulatory affairs specialist (Pharmaceutical) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global Pharmaceutical firms. This is a role for a Regulatory affairs candidate who is a leader in their field
About The Regulatory affairs specialist (Pharmaceutical) Role
The salary range for this role is THB60k - 80k per month + Bonus + provident fund + insurance
- Register, revise, and renew GMP registration files and clearance for both domestic and imported products.
- Manage and provide documents as Thai FDA requested within a regulated timeframe, anticipate risk& impact of regulatory matters and provide solutions.
- Provide regulation and technical perspective to the team and other departments on product registration submission, approval, and variations.
- Provide consulting, reviewing, and advice on promotional materials for sale and marketing activities related to TFDA regulation. Support documents and regulatory information as requested.
- Check product and revise related documents to ensure compliance with current registration or variation.
- Handle product inspection for release.
- Prepare and control for change and product release to align with GDP guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmaceutical Science.
- More than 3 years of experience in this position or relevant field.
- Possess knowledge of FDA regulation on pharmaceutical products.
- Possess experience in food supplements, medical devices, etc. would be an advantage
- Good command of English in writing, listening and speaking.
- Good task management on prioritizing, critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Proactive and good interpersonal skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory affairs specialist job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity. Open for local only. Shortlist will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted. job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.