About Our Client
Our client is a leading listed frozen food manufacturing and distributing company with entities around the world. They are now looking for a Regional Treasury & Corporate Finance Director to support their growth and operation in different regions.
About The Job
This role welcomes senior Finance or Treasury candidates with team management experience and foreign banks exposure who is looking for new challenges in a stable and profitable company. You will be reporting to Global Treasury Director and manage a team of 10+ people.
- Drive growth and scalability by implementing a standardized treasury platform to optimize global treasury strategies
- Evaluate possible risks within cash management, payment processing, banking systems, funding processes, and foreign exchange fluctuations; develop and implement the overall strategy to mitigate risks and optimizing opportunities
- Develop and drive policies and controls to provide effective stewardship of the company's cash across multiple entities regionally
- Develop and manage relationships across the asset management and banking community
- Collaborate closely with Finance & Strategy and Accounting to develop and implement cash forecasting models and reporting for cash management and cash needs, ensuring the business is fully informed of key treasury metrics
- Develop best-in-class risk management and insurance program, owning renewals and balancing risk appetite with costs
- Lead and mentor team members
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Treasury operations from listed companies (SET, SEC) with multiple subsidiaries
- A Bachelor's Degree or above in Accounting or Finance or related fields, MBA is a plus
- Prior Acccounting or Audit experience is a must, CPA is a plus (not open for candidates with pure finance or banking experience)
- You must have good connection and relationship with both local and international banks
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives
- Consistent record of mentoring and developing talents
- An enthusiastic hands-on mentality
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and lead a team in a fast-moving environment
- An inclination to solve problems systematically
- A builder's mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including enhanced senior management and Board presentation skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.