Our client, who is from a large financial services organization, is looking for a InfoSec Manager to join their organization. This is a permanent opportunity covering at the regional level and works closely with the Cyber Security Team.
* To build as well as to implement, support and improvise action plans within the area of information security.
* To be in charge on the InfoSec workflow and controls, identifying gaps and provide improvisation of the effectiveness of its operations as well as its projects within APAC
* Perform the role as a Data Protection Officer to ensure the Data's within the organization is in line with the local's PDPA guideline as well to communicate with the relevant stakeholders on managing its data related queries etc.
* To ensure the information security policies are reviewed and to ensure its in line with the updated MAS TRM guidelines and policies.
* Bachelor's degree with experience within performing a 1.5-2 Line of Defense role within Financial Institutions as the role requires to be experience within MAS TRM guidelines.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role need to provide advisory and recommendations on security risk / cyber security risk work towards front senior internal and external stakeholders.
* Candidates / Applicants who has experience in Data Protection would be a plus point.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.