We are partnering with our client whom is a leading fashion/apparel business in the region, searching for Regional Retail Director. You will be responsible for leading retail strategy for the region and report directly to the C-level stakeholders.
- Leading retail strategy, operations, and driving sales to hit the business target.
- Set and analyze retail business target through financial KPIs and implement actions plan for each country.
- Manage key stakeholders in the business to align with your retail strategy and plan.
- Develop best practices to maximize performance evaluation and support decision making process.
- Fully responsible for the business Retail P&L (Budget and forecasting)
- At least 10 years of experience in retail management
- Must have experience in Fashion/Apparel business.
- Experience in leading a large team of more than 100 headcounts.
- Excellent communications, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking and deep understanding of omni-channel strategy for retail business.
For more information please call K. Yoon at 0863640548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is open for ALL NATIONALITY.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.