Regional Project engineering Manager-(Automation)
Project Engineering Management - Strong MES Project - Digitalization- Electrical and Automation- FMCG - Healthcare-Cosmetic - Consumer goods- Up to 200K Plus other Benefits.
About our client
Our partner is a global FMCG personal care manufacturer. They are famous for being one of the top personal care producers with ambition to be number one in the market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Project Engineering Manager (Automation) to maximize their overall Automation control section.
- As a key member of our team, you will collaborate closely with our global and regional teams to ensure that projects are successfully completed on time and within scope.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project performance, as well as ensuring that our organizational goals are met.
- You will drive project activities to meet our execution targets and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business and regulatory environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technology and digital tools to streamline project management processes and drive efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 10 years of experience of Project engineering, preferably in FMCG.
- Experience in automation, electrical, or manufacturing digital transformation.
- Experience in managing multiple projects in Thailand and overseas.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Project Management skills
- Fluent in English
- Thai candidates only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.