Regional Project Engineering Head
Project Engineering Management - Strong Management - Food/ Health Business - Large Organization - Based in Bangkok but open to remote working from SEA country.
An International Healthcare Company
- Managing overall of capital project excellence and building performance.
- Planning for executing the capital project portfolio.
- Responsible for ensuring the project delivery process is deployed and completed.
- Ensuring all operation, manufacturing, and engineering standards align with compliance.
- Working closely with cross-functional regional team
- Delivers the organizational goals, monitors and reporting discipline to track the project and portfolio performance
- Responsible for finding process improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Able to deliver results of fast growth business and regulatory environment.
- Also collaborating with managers and teams in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs
- At least 20 years of experience being responsible for Project engineering
- Experience in managing multiple projects in Thailand and overseeing aboard.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Experience with capital planning and portfolio management
- Project Management skills
If you are interested, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.