Our clients who come within a large reputable corporate bank is looking for candidates who are experienced as an Infrastructure / System Engineer heavily in a Virtualized environment. This is a regional role within APAC and the role requires 24x7 and needs perform maintenance / upgrades during down time in an enterprise environment. This is a permanent position and will be mainly focusing on support of its BAU operations.
- To provide day to day system administration in a Virtualized environment, which includes health checks, resolve issues / incidents, outrages etc.
- Provide scheduled patching and updates for the VMs etc.
- Provision new Virtual Servers and to provide VM server hardening upon request
- Perform VM migrations whenever is required.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4-6 years of working experience in Infrastructure Operations / System Administration, particularly in administrating and provisioning Virtualization
- Comfortable to be focused mainly in a VSI / VDI environment
- Who is able to provision new Virtualized Machines via VMware
- PowerShell scripting to perform automation would be a plus but not a must
- Applicants who are experienced in HCI / Nutanix would be a plus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.