Our client, who comes within one of the Financial institutions are looking for a Regional IT Security Officer (Senior Manager), it is a permanent opportunity which will be focusing on advisory in the aspects of Info Security Risk & Compliance and the candidate or this success hire will be expected to have a technical understanding of systems in a aspect of Information Security and providing consultation / recommendation to ensure the systems and its applications (and others) are secured.
- To review and develop IT Security processes, guidelines / framework etc, ensuring its standards comply with financial regulations (MAS, HKMA etc)
- Compliance management with policies, procedures through ongoing reviews, which includes areas within Infrastructure, Application etc., existing parties as well as new third parties and DCs.
- To identity security risk and to conduct security assessment including those new & existing projects within the area of infrastructure and applications
- To be involved in new potential projects on improvising its security efficiency and controls.
- To ensure that the security function which has been provided are on track- Simulation attacks to system, Pen Testing, KPIs, network periodic scanning, project delivery etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent with an in-depth technical background within information security (applications and infrastructure)
- In-depth knoweldge and experience in Security Engineering area - Intrusion detection, firewalls, filtering, AV software, VAPT etc.
- Candidate who has Security Certifications would be an advantage - CISSP / CISM / CISA etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.