Our client is in Global Luxury retail that specializes in a world-renown luxury brand that it's iconic runways, product lines, and trend-setting style..They are seeking for HR professionals who will apply their talents and skills to play a strategic and operation role in the success of their global brands and people.
The Regional Human Resources Manager will manage and lead Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations for the brand.
- Providing the full specturm of HR support, performance, and employee relations management, interviewing prospective candidates, identifying and sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and support in managing key HR processes such as annual compensation process, Talent and Org reviews
- Partnership with business leaders to provide HRBP strategic workforce planning: talent opportunities & planning within the department.
- Partner with Hiring Managers & TA in attracting and hiring candidates whose competencies and experience supports the business needs and evolution of the skills & competencies required.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to performance management and talent development
- Guide managers through the talent management process to ensure consistency, clarity, and achievable action plans
- Identify learning opportunities for employees to offer ongoing development
- Drive the development of key Talent Development programs in collaboration with the Manager, People & Organization
- Manage day-to-day employee relations issues, including escalation to Employee Relations partners
- Ensure compliance with HR-related federal, state, local and company rules and regulations
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in HRM or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition or HR Business Partnering
- Strategic business partnering, Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and plan in a highly complex work environment
- Comfortable taking initiative and to work independently
- Unwavering ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, and maintain professionalism with sensitive information
- High integrity with good work ethicAbility to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.