An internationally renowned FMCG Consumer Goods company is hiring a Regional Finance Manager to manage the growth and development of an entirely new Business Unit. The Regional Finance Manager will be a key member of the leadership team, leading the day-to-day finance as well as overseeing the performance of the South East Asia Market.
- Broad role initially focussing on tasks such as integration, reporting, setting up accounting and systems
- Developing and implementing process improvements to ensure financial processes are effective and efficient
- Establishing a performance management, business intelligence and financial support framework
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting/target setting process, liaising with different functions and management
- Management of the forecasts, reporting, controlling and auditing processes
- Establishing and standardising the accounting function and payroll.
- CA/CPA/ACCA Qualified
- The successful incumbent will provide expert advice and guidance, enabling and influencing decision making in a "start-up" environment
- 7 years + of progressive finance / accounting experience with strong analytical, communication and technical skills
- Strong understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and be capable of demonstrating solid analytical thinking
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Swain Michael Thomas
EA Reg No: R1325644