An innovative luxury leader is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Country Head and leading a team, you will steer the successful and profitable operations of the brand's.com online business and deliver a unified and seamless customer shopping experience in the digital store that never sleeps.
- Lead as a project manager to launch the brand's ecommerce business and platform for the various countries in the designated region, with close collaboration across multiple departments
- Drive commercial and operational excellence the brand's .com online business (including but not limited to ecom operations, product/catalogue management, data analytics, stocks fulfilment and logistics) and accelerate its online revenue KPIs
- Analyse and deliver presentations of the ecommerce business performance and opportunities to a wide range of internal stakeholders across global and regional levels
- 8+ years of regional ecommerce experience with solid success in launching/operationalising .com ecommerce (ideally in fashion, beauty, alcohol)
- Successful team manager who excels in stakeholders' communications and management
- Strong data and analytical approach in steering the ecommmerce performance and working across other departments
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421