A global fashion icon brand is looking for Regional Ecommerce Analytics Manager to join its Singapore office.
The Southeast Asia (including SG, MY, TH, VN, PH) ecommerce/digital business is highly fragmented and diverse. The region represents huge standout growth rate and strong potential, despite facing several turbulences of late.
This is a commercial-focused role; the Ecommerce / Digital Business Analytics Manager will uncover and connect all the digital business and marketing data points, identify levers and actions to enabling best ROIs and digital sales achievement.
The key vision of this role is to build up a strong digital business intelligence and centre of excellence for the region.
- Lead the consumer and shopper insights and analytics knowledge agenda - delivering actionable insights from qualitative, quantitative and behavioural research
- Identify growth opportunities on the ecommerce/digital business, or potential issues in existing business and recommend specific plans
- Develop traffic and revenue projections based on digital marketing assumptions, delivering against e-commerce revenue ambition and conversion targets
- Deliver accurate regular and ad-hoc performance tracking and analysis to drive traffic, transactions and processes
- Manage end-to-end optimization processes, including prioritization, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, and next-step recommendations
- 7+ years of analytics experience in digital business or ecommerce, with a focus on consumer/shopper insights and analytics
- Comes from retail or retail-centric background
- Good Asia regional and multiple markets experiences
- Proficient in Google Analytics, modelling and machine learning on customers/shoppers behaviour, customer lifetime value prediction and profitability analysis
- Effective senior stakeholders management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven and ability to handle multiple projects
- Between S$97,000 and S$130,000 annual base, + variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421