Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Regional Delivery Lead. The position will be responsible for Leading the entire regional delivery of services, programs, projects, COE initiatives, Strategic business units and Customer units.
- The role will require the candidate to provide leadership to the Account Delivery Leads (Program Managers) / Project Managers in running the delivery and operations with an aim to meet and excel the customer needs in the region, as well as, internal needs, such as working closely with the Sr. leadership team and achieve operational parameters
- Would need to take ownership of all key performance parameters to drive the operating margin of the entire region and account that fall under the region
- Acts as the highest level of escalation for all customer delivery in the region
- Ability to engage effectively with the CXO level teams at multiple Tier 1, 2 and 3 customers. Must be able to communicate effectively and influence in favorable decision making
- Responsible for the effective people management including the development and coaching of direct reports. Ensure high team motivation and morale
- Design and implement frameworks for performance optimization, scalability, security, reusability for delivery excellence and customer delight
- Introduce best practices in software development, agile methodologies t and coding standards; institute change when necessary and appropriate
- Must have managed overall revenues of USD 10 Million + and lead a Technology delivery team of strength of 100+
- Has to work closely with Account Relationship Managers in a collaborative manner to grow the business in region with Strategic Business Units & Customer Units and ensure the delivery function runs successfully.
- Manage regional project financial health - Forecasts, Gross Margin, Revenue, Cashflow etc. Must be able to make day today decisions evaluating financial implications.
- Overall 20+ experience in the industry with a minimum 15 years+ of experience in leading technology delivery team
- Engineering Graduate with Computer Science specialization and MBA from reputed Institutions
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Well versed in leading projects in various contract types, such as Fixed Price project management, T&M etc models with SLA based delivery
- Well-versed with quality management processes. Pre-sales exposure
- Well versed in leading projects in various delivery methodologies such as, Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) etc
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership. Exposure to BFSI domain is a good to have
- Strong presentation skills and ability to turn customer needs into product solutions
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.