Our Client is a market leader in the food ingredients business.
- Work on the identification and management of new business opportunities, markets, channels, applications etc.
- Drive a team of strong sales and technical individuals to achive targets
- Instil a high level of customer ownership, accountability and industry focus within the team
- Ensure that account plans are prepared, challenged, executed and maintained according to policies and support the sales efforts and goals
- Must have proven track record of sales growth
- Managing SEA markets
- Willing to travel
- 8 years experince in food ingredient and B2B sales experince
- People management experince
- SEA exposure
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.