Our client is a global firm looking for a Regional Business Continuity Lead to join their Singapore office.
In this role, you will be entrusted with the critical responsibility of ensuring the organization's resilience against unforeseen crises, such as cyber threats, political instability, environmental disruptions, or any other unexpected events.
Your role will encompass strategizing, developing, and implementing comprehensive business continuity plans to safeguard the organization's operations and mitigate potential risks.
- Business Continuity Strategy: Develop, implement, and maintain business continuity strategies, policies, and procedures to safeguard the organization against a range of potential crises and unexpected events in the Asia region.
- Regional Crisis Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for business continuity support in the Asia region, leading crisis management during major incidents or unforeseen events. Coordinate and implement immediate responses to ensure minimal disruption to operations.
- Integration of Plans: Ensure seamless integration and alignment of business continuity plans with regional disaster recovery plans. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to guarantee comprehensive coverage and compatibility between these critical strategies.
- Regional BC Exercises and Training: Drive and oversee all business continuity exercises and training initiatives in the Asia region. Conduct simulations, drills, and training sessions to enhance preparedness and response capabilities across the region.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in business continuity planning, risk management, crisis management, or a related field.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate response efforts during major incidents
- Strong understanding of various threats to business continuity, including cyber threats, geopolitical instability, natural disasters, and other potential disruptions.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment, staying updated on emerging risks and best practices in business continuity and resilience.
- Familiarity with regional regulations, compliance requirements, and cultural nuances influencing business continuity planning in Asia.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively engage with diverse teams and stakeholders across the region.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1983436
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.