Our client who comes from a reputable Multinational Corporation is looking for a Regional IT Infrastructure & Operations to lead the Infra, Ops and Security team within APAC. This is a permanent opportunity based in Singapore.
- To lead, supervise and oversee the technical team that is spread across Infrastructure, Cyber Security and Cloud Computing, EUC and network within the region.
- Providing technical advisory within the Infrastructure & Systems landscape
- Ensuring systems and network connectivity are up and running at its optimal performance
- Lead the Cybersecurity team - on the delivery of Security Framework and its objectives
- Work with technical teams on providing improvisation and growth of existing infrastructure & system as well keeping the environment secure
- To perform budgeting and governance for infra ops etc.
- Bachelor / Diploma with around 7-10 years year of working experience in IT Infrastructure Management with some project management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills- as this role requires to work with various stakeholders regionally and reports to C-level management
- Solid experience in IT Service Delivery Management within Infrastructure
- Network and security experience would be advantageous
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.