Salary: up to 150K per Month
Our partner is a well know Consumer Health company. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs talented people to lead RA team in order to handle the quality products that already in ther market and other products that will be launched. You will be the Manager of RA team to present the best product to the region.
This role is responsible for ensuring the products will be launched within the timeline. In this role, you will:
- Manage and accomplish all registrations of products and projects required by national authorities.
- Ensure import and export shipment's documents are aligned with Thailand and other countries regulations.
- Improve all license databases are accurate and update regulatory for both hard copy and soft copy of the license.
- Coordinate with every Regulatory agency relating to Consumer health space.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in registering Consumer health care products. You must have the Pharmacist license , or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- At least 8-10 years of experience
- In working within a regulatory environment especially Thailand Regulatory System
- In analysing data and using analytical method to solve problem
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.