Salary: up to max 120K per month
*** This position is for Thai candidates only. ***
About our client
Our partner is a global FMCG medical device manufacturer. They are famous for being one of the top health care producers with ambition to be number one in the market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced R&D Manager to maximize their R&D team.
- Responsible for Product development/ maintenance for the project in the relevant portfolio.
- Lead and deliver the project portfolios & post market evaluations
- To offer technical and documentation support to the current maintenance & development projects on the portfolio, working independently to represent the R&D operations departments a part of a cross functional team.
- In charge of the compilation, approval and circulation of design control & risk management documents throughout the product development process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in Product development from Medical device, FMCG or Health care industry, with a focus in design control, risk management or quality management
- Experience in ISO 13485 would be ideal and highly advantageous
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.