Research & Development Director (R&D Director - Head of Innovation) - FMCG Food - Bangkok - International Company - Up To 300,000 Baht per month plus benefits
- Research & Development Director (R&D Director - Head of Innovation) / Product Development / Innovation / FMCG / Food / Beverage / Frozen / Chilled / Ambient
- International FMCG Food Retail Service Producer
- Up to 300,000 BAHT A MONTH PLUS BENEFITS & BONUSES depending upon skills and experience
Global International FMCG Food Producer from Europe with multiple production sites in Thailand.
Responsible for leading the organization in research for product development, new product launch as well as an existing product improvement and industrialization for their food product groups. Evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Direct and manage R&D department team and administrate the R&D concerned quality system.
- Select proper design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures, research findings and progress reports, in order to inform management of current status of each project.
- Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements.
- Lead new product development starting from product concept and manage the development process to ensure that it meets customer expectation and fulfill their satisfaction. (Ice Cream, Cake, Meat, Poultry & Dairy products).
- Perform all SOP which related to R&D
- Review and approve product formulation for product development & innovations, as well as the change of production process.
- Manage and administrate R&D department in all aspects e.g. manpower, capacity, equipment, facility, etc.
- Encourage and support R&D team to follow company policy on GMP and HACCP quality system and other related regulations e.g. safety rules, etc.
- Provide proper coaching to the subordinates at proper basis and need. Encourage and support
- the subordinates to receive proper training either in-house, or external which is needed and beneficial for their job performance or career development
- Supplier Quality Management
Quality system GMP, HACCP, HALAL, ISO 9000, ISO22000, TIS/OHSAS 18001 ISO 14001,ISO 50001
10 years + experience in new product development or innovation within the Food, Beverage or Food Service
The ideal candidate will:
** Thai ** with a strong background in Food R&D within an international FMCG Food Production or Service ****
- Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or similar
- 10 years of R&D experience within the laboratory and FMCG Food or Beverage business.
- 10 Years Management experience within the FMCG Food or allied industry is required
- Must be fluent in Thai and English
If you have any further queries, please apply
KEYWORDS - FMCG, FOOD, F&B, BEVERAGE, PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING, OPERATIONS, ADDITIVES, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, PLANNING, STRATEGY, DEMAND, FORECAST, ENGINEERING, LABORATORY, R&D, DIRECTOR, NPD, NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, INNOVATION,
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.