Our client, a well-established US Quantitative Company, is seeking a Quantitative Researcher for their company. They are prioritizing growth in the Vietnam business and expanding their business, so this is an incredibly exciting time to join the company.
Job Location: Fulltime - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Create and develop Alphas and other utilization algorithms on the company's product.
- Conduct research on academic quantitative finance literature.
- Identify and design new research domains. Generate ideas to grow the field.
- Analyze current functionalities available to researchers, identify any issues with the platform, and provide solutions and recommendations to the team.
- Design and test new functionalities and datasets on the platform.
Business Development and Consultant Engagement:
- Work with local Territory Managers and other Business Development stakeholders to enhance & execute company business strategy for user and consultant acquisition.
- Conduct training sessions for users and consultants.
- Prepare and update the training curriculum of the company.
- Familiarity and competence in using company's platform, ex-VRC Research Consultant, or Research Consultant preferred.
- Possess or expect a Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in engineering, science, mathematics, finance or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative from a leading university.
- Demonstrated programming experience in one of the following (Java/C++/C/Python/MySQL/SQL Server); knowledge of UNIX preferred.
- Possess a research scientist mind-set; be a self-starter, a creative and persevering deep thinker who is motivated by unsolved challenges.
- Have a strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills in English.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious talents to accelerate their career in a dynamic team. If you are interested, please drop me a line via email@example.com or +84 938 790 578 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.