Global team across the regions. This well-recognised brand company offers a great working environment to drive your career forward. With rapid expansion, they are seeking Software Engineer (Python Developer) to join their team.
- Excellent opportunity to emphasis is placed on development, training, and with proven track records for career progression
- Attractive Salary Package
- Hybrid working environment - Working hours: Mon - Fri (9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
This is a great opportunity to work in business focused solutions-based development team. It is expected that the candidate plays an active role in developing the python based applications that helps Quants to analyze data and visualize analytics
What will you do?
- You will be coding, strong Python fundamentals. You enjoy developing data analytics UI tools using variety of technologies to deliver great solutions.
- Analyze, design, build and deploy multi-tier, high availability systems globally deployed systems.
- Strong analytical skills and enjoy using them to triage business problems and develop solutions for complex business requirements.
- You are broadly skilled and can pick up new technologies and concepts and apply them to your day-to-day work. You have understanding of tools like JIRA, Jenkins, Git and Ansible.
- You will be experienced in working with an agile delivery model and be good at communicating with other developers both in EMEA and the US as part of a global team.
- This is a great opportunity to work in business focused solutions-based development team. It is expected that the candidate plays an active role in developing the python-based applications that helps Quants to analyze data and visualize analytics
- You will be a highly skilled python developer capable of taking existing production architecture and ambiguous/changing requirements into stride.
- Development is primarily Python based, KDB, UNIX shell scripting, and Hadoop and related technologies. The candidate's repertoire should include knowledge of client-server/distributed technologies.
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate about writing elegant innovative software.
- 4-5 year of experience in software engineering experience including architecting, designing, and programming.
- You have a good design sense and enjoy the process of design through to delivery. Clean, supportable, testable, and performant code being the goal.
- Professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.