- Bags / Gift & Premium experience
- Individual contributor
- WFH policy
Our client is a market leader in the supply of amenities kits. They are looking for a Purchasing Manager with Bags or Gifts & Premium experience who can work individually.
- End-to-end procedures for purchasing to deliver the cost analysis
- Timely execution of tendering projects and brand projects with suppliers
- Develop and implement a savings plan delivering the targeted savings
- Maintain and monitor the purchasing product portfolio
- Business travel is required
- Degree holder in Merchandising / Supply Chain. Purchasing or related disciplines would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in purchasing or sourcing
- Track record and portfolio of delivered purchasing cost reductions
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Excellent command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.