You will be a key member to the PMO team - focuses on helping both our Business and IT stakeholders in delivering competitive advantage through the use of process improvement, governance, and strategic technology and digital implementations.
- Support and managing IFRS projects and service delivery.
- Use excellent organizational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams
- Provide periodic analysis report on variances between actual, rolling forecast and budget of projects owned.
- You will monitor progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and pro- actively resolve key risks to delivery. You will co-ordinate, oversee and/or undertake impartial project reviews and health-checks to ensure the overall 'delivery safety' of projects, addressing actions and requirements arising from these reviews.
- You will be called to play the role of Change Manager to ensure initiatives are accepted and adopted by stakeholders. As Change Manager, you will focus on people side of change.
- Understanding of the IFRS accounting principles.
- Experience in taking strategy to implementation with experience in selecting tools and applications, to advising next generation of IT Infra and /or front-end facing applications.
- Analytical and structured.
- 3 to 8 years' experience in large scale transformation project management. A proven track record of successfully participating in multiple transformation projects.
- Experiences on managing projects in vendor/consulting environment is preferred.
- Experiences in C-level communications
- Able to show "proof of ability to handle day-to-day working level issue resolution with minimal supervision/escalations.
- Can-do mentality and hands-on problem-solving skills to get resolutions to complex or new areas
- Strong project management, budget management, vendor management, change management and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Ability to step into the details (e.g. Finance, Actuarial or Data world) when needed to resolve impediments yet has full visibility of end to end view of project.
- Big-4 or consulting background preferred
- Certification on Project Management is preferred e.g. PMP
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.