One of the leading Insurance companies is recruiting a Project Manager with IT and digital technology backgrounds to plan and oversee its Health and Customer Experience projects.
This person is responsible for interacting with a range of internal and external stakeholders to enhance the customer experience both online and offline.
- Introduce a customer-centric, automated, streamlined type of project
- Work closely with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and vendors to plan and develop scope, deliverables, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Drive end-to-end alignment and ensure the risk, issues, and concerns in all aspects are being communicated and properly managed with effective preparation and implementation with mitigation and contingency plan
- Understand business goals in order to be able to identify gap and improvement areas
- Ability to provide and utilize any related solution or technologies best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and reports to management and stakeholders
- Degree or appropriate professional qualification preferable in business administration, digital technology, or IT
- At least 8 years of experiences in PMO or related field
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both in Thai and English
- Customer-centric mindset and business acumen
- Innovative with experience in hand-on execution of projects from the initial phase to the launch.
- Strong in cross-function coordination and vendor management working environment
- A chance to work in a dynamic and stable organization
- Great package
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.