Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Project Manager to supports Banking Project. This role will responsible for initiate projects through the development of project charters and identification of stakeholders.
- Plan projects including forming project team, collecting and analyzing requirements, defining scope and activities of the project, estimating schedule and cost, identifying specialist Support from the Digital Transformation team
- Execute projects, assuring project quality, managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurements, and managing stakeholders
- Monitor and manage performance of the project to ensure that the project can be delivered according to timeline and to ensure that value is captured
- Report projects performance and concern to management team
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Core Banking Project/FSI
- Fluency in English and Thai, both written and orally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and precision in work
- High level of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Work experience in change management and process improvement
- Previous Project Management experience
- Thai Nationality Only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.