We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Senior Project Manager.
- Drive a focused team dedicated to the integration roadmap for the onboarding process.
- Lead Agile teams including Business Analysts, Developers and Testers and being able to identify business implications of technical design decisions and influence them accordingly.
- Work across asset classes bond, credit, and commodities.
- Ensure the integration is on time and on budget, tracking delivery timelines closely and providing full transparency on progress to the product sponsors.
- Enable the team's full potential by lifting impediments, proposing relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs.
- Ensure the overall quality of requirement documents, functional specifications and other supporting documents meet the bank's standards.
- Assist the business with the onboarding UAT, including test cases preparation, planning, communication, and close tracking of activities.
- Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to business stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Be delivery focused, committing to specific tasks, and ensuring these and the overall projects deadlines are met.
- Extensive product knowledge across asset classes encompassing product, pricing, risk, and trade life cycle.
- Sound knowledge of the FO to BO trade flow, including Market and Credit Risk Management, Middle Office, Operations and Finance activities.
- Proven ability to work across business streams and have exposure to front to back system implementation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
- Multicultural awareness.
- Displays personal authority, integrity, and ethics.
- Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities.
- Strong understanding of key technology concepts, basics in SQL, functional programming, and architecture. Strong technical acumen is a big plus.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative.
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- PMI - PMP or ACP qualification desirable.
- Mandarin - desirable but not required.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.