- Oversee and manage projects for the Regional Pricing team, including the development of project charters, establishing project work plans, managing project scopes, issues, changes, communications and quality.
- Work closely with heads of pricing on projects pertaining to the respective markets.
- Plan and direct administrative, financial, and operational activities for the Chief Pricing Actuary.
- Regular interaction with Project Team peers. Participates in special projects, committees, and meeting.
- Present and explain the results to senior members of Asia team.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, proven success in project management and working knowledge of financial reporting/analysis within the insurance sector
- Able to quickly adapt to new methods, manage multiple concurrent projects, and appropriately balance priorities, demanding time frames, and deliverables with departmental goals
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.