A new and exciting Business Project Manager European bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience with Private Banking Wealth Management experience and a good understanding of regulations.
- Take a leadership role in driving projects and initiatives within the organization.
- Provide project and change management expertise, particularly in the Asian market, and support IT change requests and projects.
- Support various branch activities, including monitoring outsourcing arrangements, participating in governance forums, and facilitating regulatory and audit reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define project objectives, formulate business cases, and identify applicable business requirements.
- Work closely with process owners and IT teams to formulate and review solution options.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the Private Banking industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a relevant field.
- Strong understanding of Wealth Management business and related regulations under MAS & HKMA.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust with stakeholders at various levels.
- Demonstrated track record of execution and results delivery within agreed-upon deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and stakeholder management capabilities.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.