- Liaising with program teams across Finance, Risk, and the global lines of business to ensure controls are operating effectively.
- Working across a variety of business processes in different countries and regions. Along with stakeholder management and the B3R implementation journey.
- Work closely with the Program directors and senior management in Finance & Risk daily.
- Interlock with various BAU and cross-program committees and forums in the region such that program change is understood in the context of the wider change environment in the organization
- Interconnect with several crosses-program committees and various BAU across the region to understand the situation of fluctuations in the organization
- Work with program team leads to engage with senior regional stakeholders, implement an overall risk management process and Create a plan to limit risks.
- Work across the program structure and with regional stakeholders to ensure preparedness and alignment.
- Ensure that regional governance is maintained for the program implementation, including a regional steer co and underlying forums. Engage with regional program sponsors and accountable executives for each outcome for regular updates and escalations where appropriate. Ensure adherence to the company change methodology
- Ability to understand broader business issues and interpret complex business/ risk requirements,
- Proven experience in leading regulatory change in a Risk or Finance context
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle, best practice techniques on project delivery
- Advanced understanding of the regulatory environment, developments, and supervisory practices, expertise at dealing with regulators advantageous
- Ability to work with diverse project teams
- Knowledge of Basel capital rules is a plus.
- Experience in a holder of Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) / Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) / Projects in Controlled Environments (Prince 2) / Six Sigma qualification has an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.