About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a UK based specialized recruitment firm, is now working with a renowned Telecommunication company in Bangkok to search for a new Senior Program Manager. You will be supervising a team of 5+ Project Managers and working closely with clients from a variety of industry.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Program Manager to successfully execute several projects and initiatives for our organization with focus on software development projects. In this role, you will be responsible for managing project P/L & budgets, supervising team members, preparing progress reports, and ensuring the smooth functioning of operations under your oversight.
To ensure success as a Senior Program Manager, you should be able to multitask, deal with stakeholders, plan effectively, and consistently achieve operational goals. A top-notch Senior Program Manager has excellent project management, business acumen, and strategic planning skills along with a significant history of successful directorships to their name.
- Identifying key objectives, tasks, and projects.
- Planning, scheduling, and strategizing about program goals.
- Creating budgets, guidelines, and other business-related documents for the program.
- Selecting and assigning team members to projects.
- Supervising project managers through reports and meetings.
- Updating board of management on project progress.
- Drafting reports on operations and plans for stakeholders.
- Acting as a liaison and spokesperson for the program.
- Ensuring the smooth running of operations under your control.
- Determining new projects, programs, and initiatives for the organization.
- A least a Bachelor's Degree in any field, an MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a program/project manager with expertise in TelCo and strong knowledge of 5G, NFVI, Cloud projects
- Skilled at creating, analyzing, and managing budgets.
- Proficient at using technology in project management processes.
- A firm understanding of telecommunications domain
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Forward-thinking mindset, strategic experience, and planning skills.
- Leadership potential and excellent relationship-building abilities.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Goal-driven, organized, and efficient in their work.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.