A new and exciting Production Support (12 months convertible contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with equities derivatives experience with strong production support experience.
- Deliver 1st and 2nd line support for Equity Derivatives
- Support and maintain production environment to ensure availability of critical services for daily operations of business. Partner with the global support teams, infrastructure and development teams to ensure quality support to our end users.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) while carry out daily responsibilities.
- Provide techno-functional expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions, which includes documenting system behaviour, procedures and support run books.
- Report & escalate incidents to the appropriate chain of command with focus on business and technology communications to end users and senior management.
- Prioritize and troubleshoot functional issues in a complex financial environment, with various applications and architecture regionally and/or globally. Liaise with development and infrastructure and teams for efficient resolution of production issues.
- Carry out post incident review with development and infrastructure teams to ensure that the issue has been permanently resolved and to identify value add items. Respond to end users within timeframe dictated by the severity of the problem, and document and track the response.
- Focus on Operational Excellence - Automate recurrent tasks for continual service improvement and creation of resource bandwidth.
- Work with BCP coordinators to perform disaster recovery exercises and assist with audits when called upon.
- 3-5 years of Production Support experience
- Experience working in investment banking
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation
- Ability to learn quickly, listen, synthesize the issues and articulate for senior management with recommendations.
- Strong scripting and coding experience
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.