Argyll Scott is working with a leading innovation company in central Bangkok that combines the power of AI in asset integrity management. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Product Owner"
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, define priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, roadmap, features, and prioritization.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balance the requirements of stakeholders that are aligned with product strategy.
- At leats 3 years of experience in Product Owner
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.