Argyll Scott is helping to client looking for Principal Data Scientist. This role will responsible for analyze the data, extract insights and create models for improving customer experience and formulating business strategies.
- Apply statistical and machine learning methods to large, complex data sets to draw insights and provide actionable recommendations.
- Solve complex problems on both technical and business sides using advanced analytical methods.
- Work with Engineering teams to implement end-to-end process from model development to testing, validation, and deployment
- Research and develop new quantitative models and frameworks to enhance the company's data science capability
- You will work closely with multiple teams to identify opportunities and drive business results with data-driven research
- Strong experience in quantitative and analytical backgrounds, who are excited about challenges at the intersection of data, math, coding, and machine learning
- Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline or Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or other areas that are highly quantitative
- Experience with statistical programming languages (e.g., Python, R, pandas) and database software (e.g., SQL, PySpark)
- Knowledge in statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression) and machine learning
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Experience applying machine learning and statistical methods to large datasets
- Solid understanding of advanced statistics and machine learning practices.
- Experience in one or more specialized machine learning areas (e.g., NLP, deep learning, recommendation systems, reinforcement learning)
- Outstanding coding skills or software development background.
- Ability to think independently and communicate complex ideas to less technical persons
- Excellent command of English in both verbal and written forms
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.