- Engage with clients to understand their business needs and challenges.
- Conduct in-depth discussions to identify technical requirements and constraints.
- Develop and design innovative cloud solutions that meet client requirements.
- Create detailed architecture diagrams and documentation for proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with the product and development teams to ensure the feasibility and scalability of proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to prepare and deliver effective technical presentations to clients.
- Address technical queries and concerns raised by clients during the presales process.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, including technical specifications and pricing.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and cloud solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cloud architecture and related technologies.
- Provide training and guidance to the sales team on technical aspects of cloud solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, and implementation teams, to ensure a seamless transition from presales to post-sales activities.
- Collaborate with vendors and partners to leverage the latest technologies and solutions.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT fields especially in Cloud solutions
- Proven experience as a Cloud Solution Architect or a similar role in a presales environment.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture, microservices, containers, and serverless computing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Thai and English proficiency
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.