Key responsibilities of the role;
- Correct and complete calculation of budgets and cost price tariffs in SAP, based on gathered knowledge of the business, consulting related departments (eg purchasing, etc.).
- AOP also driven by internal discussions and alignment with plant management team resulting in scenarios and proposals from financial department taking into account both short term as well as long term consequences.
- Correct reporting
- Correct Period end Close routines and reporting by using SAP; - Correct and timely determining operating profit and provide analyses of operating profit to the management team. - KPI reporting. - Management reporting activities are in line with AOP activities eg. Follow up AOP versus actual and having discussions and alignment with internal stakeholders.
Monitor Budget ;
- Monitor and analyse actual costs versus budget.
- Timely recognition of deviations versus budget and proposing corrective actions if necessary.
- Provide thorough result analyses (coverage costs and materials used analyses) that can be used for performance improvement of the factory.
- Using multidisciplinary correct input, gathering correct input and using this input for Operations related business case.
- Making a reliable forecast of year end operating profit.
Projects: - Participate in NPD project supporting with business case calculation.
SOX: - Advice internal owners of SOX controls and perform Key controls.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.