An exciting new role with a large financial services company. Currently hiring an Organization Development Specialist, looking for someone with target operating model experience.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Head of Organization Development.
- Advise business/function stakeholders on Target Operating Models, Organisation Structures & Reporting Lines, Roles & Responsibilities, and Capability maps, often serving as a project or workstream lead
- Work with PeopleSoft data and OD tools to produce data analysis on a periodic basis for the organisation and for specific projects as required to support the business in ensuring that the organisational structure implemented is sound and based on reliable and accurate data points
- Accountable for preparing and presenting deliverables to stakeholders through workshops or key milestone meetings
- Act as a trusted advisor to the senior executives of the business and functions to provide thought leadership and best practices for Target Operating Model (TOM) and organisation design related topics
- Analyse critically, challenge assumptions and think creatively to solve complex problems
- Facilitate the team to develop and cascade OD capabilities, including:
- Organisation Design Review (ODR) - assesses organisational structures and models, size, and shape of an organisational unit (spans of control and layers analysis)
- Target Operating Model (TOM) - integrates the people, process, and technology management elements of how an organisational unit delivers against its strategy
- Understand and keep abreast of the latest trends and thought leadership to support the development of capabilities and advisory
- 8-10 years strategy, target operating model, organisation design experience
- 3-5 years work experience in the banking sector
- Strong analytical, structured thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Collaborative, independent, self-starter
- Disciplined, adaptive and responsive
- Strong personal desire for feedback & alternative thinking and openness for all varied types of work responsibilities
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.