About our Client
Our client is multinational FMCG company, well-known in worldwide as leading of consumer goods products. They're looking for Operation Finance Manager who've an experience in Costing accounting at least 5years with FMCG manufacturing background.
*To be able to work in Samut Prakan area will be a benefit plus.
Operations Finance Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Comply with consumer goods (edible) product and any related local regulations
* Being responsible for the safety
* Being a finance business partner among Marketing and Manufacturing Department to provide and obtain information/figures of product cost in order to ensure that the product cost are in compliance with the company's standard price and analysis result.
* To be support month-end closing and reporting, latest estimate and variances analysis. Be able to explain deviations from forecast, and eager to investigate areas that are difficult to control.
* Budget preparation inicluding updated price of all materials.
* Verify all monthly account reconciliations report.
* Support external auditors by providing information and reconciliation upon request
* Be action and improvement on inventory and cost control, including cost and inventory best practices. Commit to optimize ways of forecasting and monitoring spend development.
* Verify all charges regarding to UHT business eg. Purchase price, retrospective charges, etc. and support the external stakeholder financial management. Co-lead with Purchasing team the relationship development with external suppliers.
* Leading in all physical counts 3rd parties warehouse including variance report preparation and analysis.
* Provide latest estimate figures compared to budget including balance sheet elements and cashflow
* Participate with Operations team in term of inventory and cost related issues
* Support supervisor and management in term of Ad hoc analysis
* Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
* At least 5 years in Cost accounting or relevant functions
* Experienced in Manufacturing is an advantage
* Good command of English
* Strong knowledge and understanding in cost accounting
* Experience with SAP FI-CO required
* Computer literacy especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
* Good inter-personal and leadership skills
* Able to work in Samutprakarn
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.