About Client - Our client is a well-established drinks business across the Gulf Region who brings world class activations to customers and consumers every day who have world class brands globally.
The role: The Key Account Manager must deliver sustainable volume and GP growth by adding value to the customer and consumer by executing a strategic portfolio and category approach that will deliver positive commercial gain to both parties. The Territory KAM will be responsible for all customers within a defined geographic region tailoring a territory plan specific to customers in the UAE.
- Provide accurate monthly forecast and reports
- Track territory volume and gross profit (GP)
- Consistently track and optimise ROI on customer spend
- Execute strategic territory plans to attack competitor brands
- Integrate customer needs into a persuasive commercial proposal that creates value for the customer and client
- 1-2 years sales experience in FMCG or Hospitality
- Previous experience managing a territory
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong Analytical skills - able to dissect complex data into meaningful actions
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams.
- Excel & Power point proficient
- Language - English and Hindi
Due to volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates