Argyll Scott is looking for a local NetSuite Solution Consultant to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the fastest growing management consulting services company and looking for people to grow together with the expansion their businesses
- Collaborates with analysts and designers in development and support of the NetSuite ERP.
- Build saved searches, reports, SuiteAnalytics workbooks as per business needs.
- Designs and creates requirement and specification documents.
- Coding and developing technical projects such as report development, SuiteScript Server Pages development, SuiteScript.
- Review code, test cases, and peer-review application program code to ensure functionality and appearance of applications meets requirements.
- Study and Build technical practice for NetSuite Developer and/or Administrator roles
- PL/SQL experience.
- Working familiarity with JQuery, Java, J2EE and STML/XHTML. CSS a plus.
- Working familiarity with web authorizing tools, WCF Web Services, SOAP, SML, SXLT, and WSDL. Wireframes a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud IDE desired, however not required as a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Account Information System, Management Information System or relevant experience
- 3 - 5 years experiences in System analyst and application development is a must.
- Experience in customization design
- Experience in analysis business requirement and able to transform to technical requirement
- Able to do some coding
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.