We are looking for an experienced Medical Director to join healthcare organization. In this role, you will oversee the clinical and medical aspects of the organization to ensure our patients receive top-quality care.
● Develop and implement medical policies, procedures, and protocols
● Oversee the clinical decision-making process of the organization
● Establish clinical guidelines that ensure the safety and well-being of patients
● Hire and train physicians and other medical staff, as needed
● Monitor and evaluate physician performance, ensuring that all staff maintain current licenses and credentials
● Keep up to date with changes in medical practice and advise management on any necessary changes to clinical policies and procedures
● Act as a liaison between the organization and other healthcare providers, including hospitals, clinics, and insurers
● Promote a patient-centered culture and ensure that the needs of patients come first
● Maintain accurate and complete medical records
● Medical degree from an accredited institution
● Board certification in a relevant medical specialty
● Minimum of 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
● Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire others
● Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are a dedicated and experienced medical professional who is passionate about providing top-quality care to patients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.