As a Medical Affair manager you will be responsible for scientific communication with internal and external stakeholders
* Provide commercial teams under own therapeutic area with strategic medical marketing support turning scientific medical information into commercial advantage aligned with business direction in the following dimensions:
* Keep commercial teams (Sales and Marketing) updated on medical literature / information including competitor products movements.
* Conduct disease knowledge training, scientific data, key clinical trial update and publications to commercial teams and external presentation to key stakeholders to overcome crisis issues
* Provide constructive recommendation and ensure released advertising and promotional materials are complied with company and industry standard
* Keep strategic collaborative professional relationship with key stakeholders
* Be scientific expert and speaker for assigned vaccines and maintain detailed understanding of therapy area with deep appreciation of scientific evidence in therapy area
* Work with Corporate Affairs to respond to product objections and queries
* Ensure individual competency development and career advancement
* Provide scientific leadership to local study team and keep medical oversight on human research studies
* Fully understand and comply with local codes of practice, guidelines and laws to ensure the strictest requirements are met with respect to delivery promotional versus non-promotional information
* Education background in Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
* Legally work in Thailand
* Working experience in Medicine, good knowledge of pharmaceutical medicine, good understanding of Thailand medical practice
* At least 2 years experiences with medical research or in Pharmaceutical Industry or experience for taught & supervised medical student in school or university
* Strong scientific Communication and Presentation skill
* Fluent in English language both speaking and writing skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.