Our client is a global premium health product company, this Marketing Manager will be supporting the CMO to develop and execute regional and local marketing strategies and partnering with local sales team to improve sales results.
- Develop 360 marketing plan to deliver customer and commercial objectives and sustain phases to drive brand awareness and business growth
- Responsible for positioning on the brand, developing marketing campaigns and materials, storytelling consistent with that positioning and executing campaigns
- Ensure strong brand message, relevant and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts, i.e. events, online campaigns, webpages, and promotional materials
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan with the goal to drive product adoption
- Lead and implement digital media and online new initiatives to engage customers and build this into overarching omni-connected marketing strategy
- Degree holder in Marketing, business or related field
- 6+ years of experience in marketing or related field (FMCG / lifestyle retail brand would be ideal)
- Strong strategic planning, analytical and conceptual skills
- Good spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office and advanced in Excel, basic knowledge in VI/VM
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.