Marketing Manager (Food, B2B and B2C)
Marketing Management - Strong B2B and B2C - Food additive - Food supplement -Large Organization - Based in Bangkok- Up to 200 K Plus other Benefits.
A Thai Large Organization/ Food trading and Manufacturing JV with Western food innovation
· Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging.
· Provide short- and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development.
· Lead and ensure consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
· Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B and B2C marketing initiatives.
· Develop and execute marketing plans that include online and offline program such as digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, channel marketing and analytics to support the company's business objectives.
· Working closely with Business Development Director.
· Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue.
· Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of marketing experience required; a minimum of 7 years of experience directly managing B2B and B2C Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
· Client prefers Thai nationality.
· Proven experience working in Food manufacturing/ Food additive/Food ingredient.
· Good understanding of Marketing online/offline for e-commerce and direct-to-the-customer (manufacturer)
If you are interested, please click apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.