Role: Marketing Director (QSR)
- Devise an effective marketing strategy and develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan
- Drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand, and value proposition to each market segment
- Define and co-ordinate marketing programs for demand creation with the operations team
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics, and reporting
- Implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies
- Develop and enhance CRM processes and technologies (at a later stage)
- Work with operations team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with operations strategy
- Utilize critical market and competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy for each product category
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing services
- Instigate product innovations to lead and capture market trends as well as support market demand
- Recruit and select new members of a marketing team, including managing, motivating, and inspiring the team to consistently meet or exceed planned objectives
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
What's on Offer;
- Great compensation and benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in Thailand.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in the Quick service Restaurant field.
Apply for this job;
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your updated CV as MS Word or PDF file by mentioning your current salary detail and updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.