Argyll Scott are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for an established business based in Dubai. This is a permanent vacancy with excellent career progression and full autonomy to enable your career to flourish.
This opportunity will be ideal for a certified Accountant with strong analysis and reporting skills.
- Prepare monthly reporting pack
- Preparation of the consolidated results, including review of inputs, eliminations, and consolidation adjustments
- Prepare reports for the Audit Committee on accounting estimates and technical accounting matters
- Organise the month-end sign off meetings, providing accurate and insightful information for senior management
- Prepare statutory reporting submissions
- Contribute to the on-going development of management reporting to ensure that it is fit for purpose
- Maintain robust processes and controls in relation to financial reporting, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Represent the Financial Reporting team on business projects and change initiatives
- Strong Analysis and Reporting skills
- Experience within Professional Services
- Qualified Accountant or adequate professional experience
- Strong Excel skills
- A fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed targets
This is a well-established business with an excellent reputation and demonstrable career progression. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.