Argyll Scott is partnering with a global insurer in China to look for two high calibre legal/senior legal counsels. Candidates will gain a wide range of digital and technology exposures in a fast-growing platform.
- Advise legal issues relating to the business operation in China
- Support the business on various activities across business units, operation, technology and data initiative aligned with long-term China vision
- Advise on strategic cross business growth themes and related research topics in China
- Assist in liaising general corporate matters and enhance corporate governance in China
- Bachelor's degree or above in law with legal qualification
- 7-10 years of relevant in-house or private practice experience
- Good communication and cross-cultural skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Candidates with Financial Institution/Technology background will be considered
Please apply directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary for the opportunity.