Are you an experienced Recruiter looing for your next challenge and want to work in a high-performing team? Do you want complete autonomy and flexibility over your working pattern?
Look no further, our Legal team have lots of opportunities currently due to continued success and growth!
Consultant/Senior Consultant - US Legal
Our well-established Legal practice are looking to expand their market leading team. With over 20 years in the market, they have an incredible knowledge of the Legal industry and a desirable client base. Our teams are focused on placing Lawyers into the magic circle firms in the UK, In-house in the Sports, Media & Entertainment industries and Internationally across the US, APAC, Offshore, Middle-East and Ireland. You'll benefit from an incredibly in-depth training programme that will guarantee to set you up for success and to become a market specialist in this space.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for clients' recruitment requirements.
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media & job boards to identify talent
- Increasing our candidate pools through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
Why you should join Hydrogen Group:
- Non-threshold commission structure - to make sure that you start to earn commission on your first placement.
- Flexible working for ALL employees through our "I own my time" initiative (we started this before COVID).
- Subsidised gym memberships.
- First time buyers' loan & free mortgage advice.
- Access to "Lifeworks" - a 24/7 mental health and wellbeing support line.
- Excellent career pathways to ensure you're the master of your career with clear indications on how to get promoted.
- Annual incentive trips & rewards run throughout the year- destinations have included Hvar, Ibiza and Cancun. We constantly want to reward our employees hard work.
- LinkedIn Recruiter License for all staff